Check out our current open positions. To apply, send your latest CV to us. We look forward to hear from you.
Structural Engineer (Chicago, IL):
- Analysis and design, specifications development and producing construction documents for commercial, residential and retail projects;
- Manual and Computer Drafting,
- Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete, Steel, Timber and Masonry structures,
- Analysis of structural systems using manual calculations and computer softwares.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering, or Environmental Engineering.
- 2 years’ experience in job offered or related occupation of Project Designer.
- Experience must include creating Revit models and Structural sheets, drafting structural details for a variety of building materials, including concrete, masonry, steel, and timber and review shop drawings.
- Duties entail work with AutoCAD, RAM, RISAFloor, RISA ENERCALC, ADAPT.
- Candidate must be familiar with American codes and standards such as IBC, AISC, ASCE, ACI, NDS.
Please email resumes to: [email protected].